AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Things I'm Excited About

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Things I'm Excited About

1. My knitting class started last Friday and I have a great group of kids. Two have been in the class before, another one is a sibling, another one has knitting experience and there is a boy too. The first day we spend making knitting needles from Kids Knitting by Melanie Falick. Kids KnittingNext week I will teach them the knit cast on and the knit stitch. By the way the class is called "Knit-a-Bit". I named my blog after it.

2. Today is the first Sunday since I joined Selfish Sunday Knitters. I have two things for myself that I am going to work on, the Ballet Camisole which is supposed to be finished September 30th (that looks doubtful because I have been working on a baby gift for my co-teachers baby) and my Pure and Simple Afghan (it is finally cool enough and I LOVE working on this).

3. Grey's Anatomy starts this Thursday. I'm going to have to tape it because Joy and Lily have a swim meet and I will probably miss the first hour. I did download season 2's last episode from ABC/I-Tunes for free with their Million Hit Lowdown promotion. I never got to see the whole episode because it was against the 24 finale and 24 is my favorite show. The problem was I wasn't home so I had to choose which show to tape. I watched it last night and loved it and it will be replayed on Wednesday.

Now that I have started teaching again it has been difficult to post during the week. I have just been too tired. My goal this week is to make one post before Saturday. Now that it is in writing I better do it.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.