AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: It's Tough Being a Serial Killer

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's Tough Being a Serial Killer

It has been quite a day so far. It started last night when my sister called and said that Dad was being taken to the emergency room for pain in his back. This has been going on for awhile and he went to the ER for the same reason three or four weeks ago. At that time he was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection. They did check for kidney stones but didn't find any. Well this time they found one. It is good to know what was causing the pain so that it can be dealt with. Needless to say I didn'’t get much sleep.

Today I got up at 5:30 to take Lily to practice. I figured it would be a good time to head up to Woodman's to grocery shop. I haven't shopped there in over a year, it's far (actually in Wisconsin) and I always spend a lot but the prices are good and it is huge. I ended up getting home at about 10:15 and was greeted by Bear. I asked the girls if they fed Bear and they said no. When I asked why they said because he threw up. He threw up a dead animal that we have determined was a chipmunk. Well I had about 45 minutes of grocery unloading to do and I also wanted to get my swapcloth pal's package in the mail before the post office closed at noon. So since the area that needed to be cleaned was in Bear's crate I let it go for awhile (and possibly because I was thoroughly grossed out and was avoiding dealing with it). I got the two dishcloths and noticed I still needed to weave in the ends of the one I finished a couple days ago. When I got to the second end it had come lose and a couple stitches came out so I had to dig up my needles that I hadn't put away yet and finish the cloth. All looks great now as you see here. Swapcloth Once I got back from the post office I still had a few more groceries to put away and dishes to do. I then took a break and began work on this entry. I finally tackled the clean up and all I am going to say is that afterwards I was in true physical pain.

So you are probably wondering how my Dog ended up with a chipmunk. The truth is there is a serial killer on the loose. So far we have found four dead chipmunks inside our house and numerous outside. Witness have reported a dark grey cat chasing wounded chipmunks. Where is this cat???? I think he is on the run from authorities. Here is a mug shot:
Serial Killer
"It's tough being a serial killer."

And his accomplice who tried to get rid of the evidence, unsuccessfully:
After a big meal

Better put out an APB.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.