AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Trying to recover

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Trying to recover

I have been sick since Wednesday and still feel pretty bad. I didn't go to school Thursday and probably shouldn't have on Friday. Hopefully this three day weekend will give me the rest I need. I did finish a couple projects this week for the August UFO. I think my FO's totaled seven. Here are the seven:
ballband 3 done Cousin It done finished
IMG_1139.JPG Blueberry Pie Cherry pie
Knitwise I feel things are starting fresh. I joined the Monthly Dishcloth KAL and started the first one yesterday. You are given about seven rows of the pattern a day for about a week. Then it is done! They do two a month. My goal is to do one of them a month. I also need to finish the Ballet Camisole. I set it aside to work on deadline projects a couple weeks ago. And I need to start on the hooded sweater for Baby Regan.

Carolyn leaves for Penn today for me that marks the official start of fall since the rest of us are already back to school. She is taking her pieces of pie but I never made Liam a new sweater. If anyone knows of a good Teddy Bear sweater pattern let me know. This pic will help with the size:Liam's pie

So it will now be the three of us left. Joy and Lily start swim meets next Friday. Go Scouts!

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.