AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: I'm a Joiner

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm a Joiner

As you can see in the side bar I have joined a few KALs and swaps. I think it is a lot of fun to see what others are making and hopefully keep me focused enough to finish projects. I have to say that I probably would have put aside my Ballet Camisole if it hadn't been for the KAL. The straight stockinette has become boring to me but I keep plugging on. I am almost a third done. Here is a list of what I have joined:
1. Flip Flop Swap - the first, it is over and was a lot of fun. My pal Amy sent me a lot of fun things that are pictured in an earlier post but my dog ate the lifesavers. I am waiting for her to get my package because she is out of town.
2. Mason Dixon SwapCloth - You knit warshrags or Euroflax towels and send them to your swap partner with whatever else you wish to include. The swap is closed now and we are waiting to receive our partner.
3. Ballet Camisole KAL - My first KAL
4. Mason-Dixon KAL - I have been following this one for weeks and waiting to get the book from our library. I gave up on the library because the blog sold me on the book so I have ordered it and am waiting for it to come.
5. UFO August - because I have a ridiculous amount of UFOs and need motivation. Here is the partial list I am coming up with and them prioritizing for the group:
Pure and Simple Afghan
Waves of Blue Afghan
Pattern Block Afghan
Piece O Cherry Pie (and blueberry)
Cousin It Purse
Stars and Stripes Purse
Firecracker Purse
Vest
Deco ribbon purse
At least 3 scarves
Ballet Camicole

Wish me luck!

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.