AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: A Break in the Heat?

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Break in the Heat?

It's only supposed to be 90 today. I never thought I would consider that cool. OK, cooler. Thursday high is 80 so I am really looking forward to that. What I have done to keep cool: go the library, grocery shop - Jewel is one of the coolest places, go to school to work (only in the basement were it is air conditioned), floated in my parent's pool for an afternoon, made several trips for ice cream cones in the evening and did as little as possible. I've worked a little on the ballet camisole and am avoiding finishing the Piece O' Cherry Pie (and blueberry) I am making for Carolyn. She comes home the 13th and since I am deadline oriented I will probably work on them the night before.



My flip flop swap package arrived! Pictured here I got, a pair of blue flip flops which match one of my sun dresses, 3 skeins of Sugar n Cream along with two dishcloth patterns (perfect for summer knitting) and a pair of knitting needles. Also some lip gloss and nail polish, and a variety of lifesavers. It was so much fun doing the swap. I don't think my flip flop pal has received hers yet because I mailed it a couple days after she mailed mine.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.