AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Yesterday, etc.

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yesterday, etc.

Well, I knit the first pie crust and decided I would knit one for a second pie before I knit the filling. Last night I bought some Lion Brand Wool Ease in Navy for blueberry pie filling. Now Carolyn and Liam can each have their own piece of pie.

At times most of us have looked at things for sale and said, "I can make that." Well I keep seeing stitch markers for sale, the beautiful beaded ones and have been saying that. I then saw in someone's knitting blog ones they had made. So I got together with my friend Susie who makes beaded jewelry and we made two types. They turned out great and I will post a picture soon. So easy to make.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.