AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Purdue Trip

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Purdue Trip

Yesterday I drove my son to school. We were rather relaxed as it is his sophomore year and we had been through it all before. We stopped for lunch at Fair Oaks Farm. It is a dairy farm with a cheese factory. There I learned Michael had given up eating cheese (except on pizza) so he ordered his Reuben cheeseless. I used the trip to do a little car knitting and brought along my Ballet Camisole which I worked on until I came to the increase and then switched to the ballband warshrag I am making for myMason Dixon Swapcloth pal.
Michael's DormAfter unloading at the dorm we went in search of Walmart or Target and found a Big K first. There was a Michael's close by so I went in to look for a skein of Butter Cream Sugar 'n Cream because I was worried I would run out. The didn't have and but Big K did. They wanted $2.12 for it. Outrageous.Indiana stash I held out for Hobby Lobby in Merriville IN where I found it for $1.27 along with the painted desert and wine colors which I just had to have. I have just finished balling the Colinette Chrysalis and need to start on the spiral rib bag if I want to get it done for Friday. It will be a challenge since I officially go back to school Tuesday (I have already been there several times setting up). Please wish me luck because my knitting and blogging time will be limited.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.