AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Good-bye to Marshall Field's

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Good-bye to Marshall Field's

I have lived in the Chicago area all my life and grew up shopping at Marshall Field's. In fact the town I live in the same town as the Field family. We even have our own Marshall Field's in our market square when most of the other Fields in the downtown suburbs have been long closed. I am saddened by the fact that at the end of the month Marshall Field's will become Macys. It actually already is but the name will officially change and Field's will be no more. So Macys gave our tote bags at a community parade earlier this month which I now use as a knitting bag. I really wish it said Marshall Field's.
Macys bag

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.