AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: It was a race...

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Sunday, August 27, 2006

It was a race...

spiral bag with skirt...to get the Spiral Rib Bag finished in time but I did it! This is the skirt I wore with the bag. I should have gotten a picture while I was dressed. I also wore the summer poncho knit with a cotton yarn (sorry I don't remember what kind and I'm too lazy to go look for it) on large needles. Of course one daughter said it looked like a fishnet. My aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary was a lot of fun. I hadn't seen my cousins in 17 years. It didn't seam that long. My aunt looks great, rumor has it she has had a little help. I just wish we could have spent more time together. This is my favorite picture.
Aunt Dale and Uncle Jay
Now that I have finished these finished I have another ballband on the needles and need to get back to the Ballet Camisole. It is almost cool enough to start working on the afghan again.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.