AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: I'm starting to feel better

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm starting to feel better

About 5pm last night I noticed I was starting to feel better. Thank God, since it has been since Wednesday. I still have a nasty headache but I am a lot stronger and can do things for a longer period of time.

Well, yesterday I got going on my fall knitting. There is the Ballet Camisole, the hooded baby sweater and September's Dishcloth. I am becoming addicted to making these dishcloths among other things so I started to make up a gift list, kind of pre Christmas.

1. Baby Gift - with the sweater I want to make two Baby Bib O' Love one in pink and one in lavender then use those colors
to make a baby genius burp cloth. I will use the extra buttons from the sweater for the bibs so everything will be color
coordinated. All of these are from Mason Dixon Knitting.

2. For the Thanksgiving hostess (it will probably be my sister) I will make a knitted turkey cloth. I love this pattern check it out it is so cute. I know I will make one for myself also.

3. Holiday hostess gift - depending on the occasion, MD ballbands (again from Mason Dixon Knitting)with coordinating red/green pattern or the wine bottle dishcloth (Vino) with a bottle of wine. (I got this idea off a blog while I was blog surfing yesterday).

Time to rest, I"ll try to post pictures of my WIPs later today. Also I was very disgusted that there was a Macy's add on TV last night for their Labor Day sale. The name change is supposed to happen September 9th!

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.