AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Meathead News

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Meathead News

The meathead hats have been selected by Larissa and Martin . They are trying to get the publisher to agree with including 32 in the book, if so mine is in! It was selected as one of the bonus 14 (if they get to have 32 they'll include it). Mama Urchin’s Holly hat was selected in the top 18, congratulations to her.
I got more knitting done this week than I thought. I threw my back out helping my mom with my dad. He has PSP and is wheelchair bound. So I spent a lot of time resting when I stayed home from work Monday and Tuesday. Got some of the snowman hat done and Joy's headband.

Start of Snowman hat Joy's Headband

I am now a lot further on both. I am using my knitpicks options for the headband and I am loving them. I love the price too.

Then I finally started my Christmas shopping. The kids all want big things (dollarwise) and their dad said he would pay half. That makes shopping easier, fewer gifts. Carolyn is the tough one because she doesn't know what she want and isn't home yet. The great thing about Carolyn is she can love little things if it is the right thing. One Christmas when she was young, she wanted a nutcracker. She loved that nutcracker. Also I think she really like the blueberry and cherry pies I knit her (scroll down to 8/13). If I had time I would knit her a cow to go with the bag balm I gave her over Thanksgiving. Maybe I will stop by Mary's (my LYS) and see if she has a pattern. If only I had more time.

And the greatest thing was I contributed the Cousin It bag I knitted over the summer to the White Elephant exchange at our Christmas party at work.

Cousin It done

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.