AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: It's Wednesday But It Feels Like Saturday - Whoo, hoo!

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's Wednesday But It Feels Like Saturday - Whoo, hoo!


TurkeyWithSign

No school today! When we had school on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving so many kids had already left town that the district finally made it a non attendance day. I get to go to coffee with my friends, I'll probably do a couple errands to beat the post Thanksgiving shopping rush, bake for tomorrow and finish the Meathead hat. The sad thing about having all this time is that report cards are due next week and I have to write narrative comments for about 185 children.

On the family side, I took Joy and Lily to the airport Monday night. A 30-40 minute drive took 1 hour and 50 minutes. I thought they were going to miss their plane. However there were no lines at the check in or security (this was O'Hare) so they were able to breeze through and make the flight and it only took me 30 minutes to get home so I didn't miss Prison Break. Last night I picked Michael up at the bus station so he is home, Carolyn flies in tonight, late. Since Joy and Lily come back Saturday evening I thought I would try to take a picture of all the kids but Michael is going back Saturday because he doesn't want to travel during the Bears game. A true fan.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy family and friends, take time to give thanks for all the wonderful things in your life.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.