AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: The Afghan is Done

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Afghan is Done

I finished on Monday after stalling. But it actually made me very happy when it was done because now I can use it without the stitches fallling off the needles. I just need some more mindless knitting to do while I watch TV.

It has been awhile since I updated. On Halloween I had a house full of 16 and 17 year olds for chili and movies. It was fun and kept them off the streets. Then Friday was the girls' conference meet so the house was TPed (as the tradition goes).
decorated house

I celebrated my birthday on Saturday and my sister had the family over for dinner. It was amazing everyone could come since it was last minute. Everything seems so busy as we are heading into the busy time of year. Unfortunately knitting is taking a back seat to everything else.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.