AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Dishcloths Completed

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dishcloths Completed

I am finally posting a picture of recent knitting. Unfortunately work and taking care of my girls has been encroaching in on my knitting time.
Sept & Oct dishcloths
I am really enjoying the Monthly Dishcloth KAL. In the picture is the September Oak Leaf, the October 2005 Pumpkin and the mid-October Candy Corn Illusion. I also knit the October Cat but it is in the laundry (it also had a pretty big mistake which I don't need to show off). It is hard for me to get pictures of them because I like to use them as soon as I finish them. Today is the last day of Hobby Lobby's Sugar and Cream sale and I want to get there to stock up. I am going to knit several Turkey (November 2005) and Cornucopia dishclothes for Thanksgiving. Being one of my favorite holidays I am sad that I am unable to host it this year. Before I sold my house I hosted the family for Thanksgiving every year. I really loved doing that. The house I am living in now just doesn't work. Too many stairs for my dad's wheelchair. I will also miss Joy and Lily who will spend Thanksgiving in Arizona with their dad. At least Carolyn and Michael will be coming home. I have decided to finish my afghan. It is about six feet long and I should be done with it. I have loved this project and it will keep me warn this winter. I am still having trouble focusing on finishing the baby hoodie. I need someone to yell at me!

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.