AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Busy, Busy, Busy

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

I probably shouldn't post right now because in less than three hours my house will be invaded by eleven high school freshmen to celebrate Lily's birthday belatedly. And they are sleeping over. I've been very busy this week with work and the kids. I drove to Purdue to pick up Michael Friday night. What should have been six hours max ended up just under 8 hours. Actually I expected that. So he is home for his fall break and it is homecoming weekend. He and I went to the football game because the girls weren't swimming. Joy and Lily both went to the dance. Here are two pictures of Lily before she left.

Pre homecoming Lily and Bear

Joy got ready at a friend's house so I am hoping someone will email some pictures.

I have knitted a little on some dishcloths, the bib, the afghan and the baby sweater. I hope to finish the bib and sweater this weekend but I'd rather work on other projects.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.