AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Red Scarf Project

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Red Scarf Project

I ran across this while I was catching up on some blog reading. With my love for the color red I thought I would see what it was. I found out that the Red Scarf Project is a project of the Orphan.org. Red scarves (and other unisex colors) are collected to send in Valentine's Day care packages to college students who have aged out of foster care. Having two kids of my own in college I really felt a connection to this project. I plus it is something I could complete in the limited time I have.

I won't have much more time to write this weekend because I have to create a handout for the presentation I am giving in November and go to school and clean out my server folder because I have to transfer everything to my new laptop I am getting on Monday. Yea!

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.