AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Off On a Pattern Search

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Off On a Pattern Search

I am freezing in my house, it is 30 degrees out and the weather pixie in my side bar is not wearing a coat. What is with her?

This weekend is flying by. I have worked a little on my afghan and a pumpkin dishcloth. It seems though that for every five rows I knit I have to rip back two. I must be knitting tired and distracted. It is a little frustrating. I can't seem to get motivated to finish this baby hoodie. And to answer Linda's question the yarn is Plymouth Yarn’s Baby Rimini. Now I am searching for the pattern which I have two copies of somewhere in the house. That will be my next task.

Yesterday I put most of the storm window up and found in Michael's room a wasps' nest the size of a pear on the top of his. He never complained of wasps in his room over the summer. I'll have to as him about that.

The past year I have been enjoying food a little too much. A week and a half ago I joined Weight Watchers again. Instead of the flex program I am trying core for awhile. It actually is working quite well.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.