AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Catching up

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Catching up

As promised here is a picture of my finished afghan. It was so nice outside today I brought it out for the picture.IMG_1249.JPG
It's so big and warm.
Here is the beginning of my next afghan.
IMG_1253.JPG
And a close up of the row counter I made. I got the pattern here on Turtle Girl’s blog.
IMG_1255.JPG
And I just can't seem to get away from knitting dishcloths.
IMG_1256.JPG

Thursdays presentation went well. An old friend happened to come not knowing it was mypresentationn. It was great to see her but it made me a little nervous. I spent the rest of the weekend going to the Girls State Swim Meet and then catching up on grocery shopping and errands. I only did a little car knitting (dishcloths) but I am ready to sit down and start the meathead hat. I have 5 skeins of Lambs Pride Bulky left over from my afghan so one is dedicated to the hat. That afghan would have been huge if I had used all that yarn.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.