AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: So Much to Say, So Little Time

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So Much to Say, So Little Time

I hate to post without pictures but it takes so much time which I don't have right now so maybe pictures this weekend. First I am really busy because tomorrow morning at 8:15 I am making a big presentation at the IAHPERD (our state physical education association) convention. You would think I would be taking this time to prepare or even make my sub plans for the next two days but instead I am signing up for swaps and posting.

Here is what I am excited about:
1. SPOT (The Society for the Preservation on Thanksgiving). Please take the oath.

The Official SPOT Oath
**please raise your left hand and place your right hand on your computer keyboard. Repeat after me.

I do solemnly swear to uphold the Thanksgiving holiday and the traditions of the holiday.
I will take time during the Thanksgiving holiday to give thanks.
I will refrain from celebrations of the Christmas or any other December holiday until after the Thanksgiving holiday.
I will keep the "thanks" in Thanksgiving.
I will promote SPOT and all the things that make SPOT stronger.
I will eat, drink and be merry in celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday.

Congratulations! You are now a member of SPOT! Go forth and give thanks!

2. The Meathead 06 KAL . This is a KAL for a hat. Those participating are test knitters for a pattern in a knitting book. Check it out!

3. And I just signed up for the The Winter Wonderland Dishcloth Swap. If you are interested check it out. I like this one because it is a busy time of year for me but I can handle a swap of this size.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.