AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: Some FO's and a Swap Package

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Friday, December 22, 2006

Some FO's and a Swap Package

I finally finished my baby gift for Averi. Thanks to other knitters in "blogland" I felt it was OK to set aside the sweater I was knitting (or not knitting as the case was) and do something new. So instead of a color coordinated layette and sweater she is getting the MD bib I knit and the snowman hat I adapted from the Ann Norling fruit hat pattern. I think it turned out really cute.
Finally for Averi
I received my winter wonderland swap package from Debi (twominions). She sent me a beautiful package filled with all sorts of goodies. I received sent two dishcloths, a lovely lace pattern in a peach color and the snowflake illusion cloth (which I couldn't get a picture to show off the snowflake pattern). She also included a star coaster in Christmas colors, the cutes felted mini bag with a cat ornament inside some Fancy Feet Soap from Biker B’s Homemade Soap and a Seattle tote since lives in Washington state. Thanks again Debi, I love everything!
From my Winter Wonderland Swap Pal
And another view of the hand knits.
Hand knits from swap pal

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.