AUTHOR:<$BlogCommentAuthor$> Jeremy's Knit-a-bit: A Fresh Start

Jeremy's Knit-a-bit

Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Fresh Start

I have been trying to lose weight and returned to Weight Watchers in October. I haven't been very successful. However after the holiday season I am down two pounds from when I started in October. So at least I didn't gain weight. I used to run but when I moved I got busy and then just couldn't get back into the routine in my new location. I think about starting back almost daily but never do. So I am going to try something different. I purchased two Walk Away the Pounds DVD's at Sam's Club Thursday night and at 7am I am going to try it. That is 50 minutes from now. The reason I chose 7am is originally my girls would be at swim practice so they wouldn't be around to interrupt me but they are sick so they probably will just sleep through it.
Over winter break I did a lot of knitting, I will gradually post about it to catch up. I finished these for my Winter Wonderland Swap pal, Kate
Winter Dishcloths
I purchased the patterns here.
I then assembled this package to send to her.
Winter Wonderland Swap package
This swap was really fun to do. I hope there is another one. Thanks Tracey and Holly! Now, I am off to get my exercise clothes on.

© 2006 Jeremy. "Pointy Sticks" template by Faces of Yve.